The Green Hydrogen Route in Latin America – Chile: Bavaria meets the Chilean H2 Ecosystem
This event is organized by the State of Bavaria Office for South America together with H2 Chile and ProChile, with the support of the AHK Chile, GIZ Chile and Fraunhofer Chile. Together we will discuss the Green Hydrogen Collaboration Opportunities between Chile and Germany.
The key issues that expect you that day are:
- The role of the necessary stakeholder dialogue for sustainable development
- Startups for innovation in order to foster the hydrogen economy
- Bioeconomy & Renewables for H2 technology development and H2 R&D projects
- Material R&D for an optimal hydrogen-based industry with impact
- Centralized & decentralized H2 production and transformation technologies
- Energy storage along the H2 value chain and effective technology solutions to promote H2 companies.